Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Letter of Recommendation - Pastor Paul Perkins

Dear Pastor,

It is my privilege to write this letter of introduction and recommendation for the Aaron Putney family, missionaries to the Philippines. I first met Brother Aaron in 2005, while I was serving on the mission field. Brother Aaron e-mailed me about an upcoming business trip he would be taking with the Kodak Company. While on the business trip, his desire was to serve the Lord and do ministry work on the mission field. The Lord knit our hearts together right from the start. I was thrilled to see his zeal for the Lord. I began to see the Lord working in Brother Aaron’s heart. His love for the Lord, family, the church and service was evident right away.

Brother Aaron’s testimony is one of humble service and diligent, sacrificial work. The Lord has blessed him with a wonderful wife and four beautiful daughters. They serve the Lord as a family and work well together. I have stayed in their home and have seen their interaction with one another first-hand. It is a joy and a privilege to be able to recommend the Putney family as missionaries being sent out from our church.

I would like to ask you to prayerfully consider having the Putney family in to present their burden to your church. After serving for 12 years as a missionary to the Philippines myself, I know that pastors who desire to reach the world, are careful as to whom they will support. I can say that the Putney family will be a wise investment of your time and missions dollars. The Putneys will be a blessing to your people and respectful to you, the pastor, when they visit. If the Lord leads you to support the Putneys in your missionary program, they will serve the Lord faithfully.

Because of His Love,

Pastor Paul Perkins

Grace Independent Baptist Church

No comments: