Monday, April 6, 2009

Naples Bible Church

Pastor Tom Street is a man I have looked up to for a number of years now. I had the privilege of traveling with him to Zambia in '05 where the Lord clarified my call to foreign missions and have had the blessing of teaching his kids in Jr. Church over the years also. We have been excited for some time about the Lord calling him to Pastor at this church in Naples and now to have been there and seen what God has been doing in peoples lives is exciting to say the least. The day started and ended with members of the church praying over me and then our whole family - this should tell you something. There is no doubt in my mind from the conversations I enjoyed over a great turkey dinner and fellowship with Pastor Street that this is a body of believers that understands the power of prayer. It is this reason alone that thrills us to know that they will be partnering with us in bringing the gospel to the Philippines. We are excited to see what God has in store for Naples and the surrounding communities through this great local church.

No comments: